Kotak Mahindra Bank Exporters Gold Card Scheme provides easy access to export credit on better terms to exporters.
1) All accounts of the Exporter borrower are under ‘Standard’ classification with the Bank continuously during last three years and no irregularities / adverse features are found in the conduct of the borrower’s accounts.
2) The borrower has no overdues / irregularities with the Bank; further the borrower is not SMA/ NPA with any other lender.
3) The borrower is not blacklisted by ECGC or included in RBI’s defaulter’s list/ caution list.
4) The borrower / promoter directors / partners are not classified as RFA / Fraud with any lender and is not a wilful defaulter with any lender.
5) Borrowers under IBC resolution process are not eligible.
1) Limits will be sanctioned in-principal for 3 years, with a provision for automatic annual renewal (this is subject to satisfactory operation and compliance with the terms and conditions of sanction).
2) A standby limit, ad-hoc limit of not less than 20% of the assessed limit may additionally be made available, at the request of the borrower.
3) Waiver of collateral and exemption from ECGC guarantee schemes may be considered on the basis of borrower’s track record.
Time frame for disposal of credit sanction application: applications will be prioritized
The sanctioning of limits is based on credit policy decisions and internal guidelines of Kotak Mahindra Bank.