About Innovation Lab
Kotak’s Innovation Lab is located in the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore. Its frontends some of the major innovation happening around AI and ML at Kotak Mahindra Bank. The team is responsible to study, prototype and launch products that use the most cutting-edge technologies in the digital banking world. It works closely with some of the top start-ups and fintechs to co-create unique solutions across diverse areas in banking and finance.
About the Job
The Fintech world of India is always changing so we need Technical Lead who are continuously adapting and excited to work on latest AI/ML trends. Technical lead who can show complex problem-solving capabilities using power of data science.
In this role, you will work on a wide range of problems, bringing analytical rigor and statistical methods to the challenges of measuring quality, improving products, and understanding the behaviour of end-users. You need break down complex problems into steps that drive solution at speed.
- Work with unstructured, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis, including data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Interact cross-functionally with a business, engineering, product management teams.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
- Make business recommendations (e.g. cost-benefit, forecasting, and experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate constantly and quickly.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, Julia, MATLAB, pandas) and database languages (e.g., SQL).
- AWS/Azure/GCP – NLP/CV
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including expertise with statistical data analysis such as linear models, deep learning models, multivariate analysis, and/or sampling methods.
- Bachelor's degree from IIT or NIT, Computer Science graduate from top college, or equivalent practical experience