A credit card is a transactional card that enables the holder to make purchases of goods and services or withdraw advance cash on credit.
Credit cards are a convenient tool for managing your short-term financing needs. A credit card lets you borrow certain money and repay it later in instalments.
Credit cards in India have become a popular payment method. More than half the population owns instant-approval credit cards. To get a credit card, apply online using the following steps:
● Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank’s website
● Check your credit card eligibility
● Fill out the online application form and submit it
● Track your application status online
At Kotak Mahindra Bank, it is easy to understand how to apply for a credit card.
Here are the eligibility criteria for a credit card:
● For the Royale Signature Credit card, League Platinum Credit card, Delight Platinum Credit card, Essentia Platinum Credit card, PVR Platinum Credit card, PVR Gold Credit card, and Urbane Gold Credit card primary applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 – 65 years.
● For 811 Dream different Credit card, NRI Royale Signature Credit card, the primary applicant should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 75 years.
● Must be an Indian resident
● Must be a salaried employee or self-employed (With income proof)
● Must meet the income requirement set by the bank
● Must be a resident of the serviceable locations within India
With Kotak Mahindra Bank’s free credit card apply option, applying for a credit card is a relatively simple process. Here are the steps on how to get a credit card:
● Clicking the "Apply Now" icon in the section of the credit card that you wish to avail Alternatively, you can visit the bank branch or get in touch with an official representative
● Submit applicant details such as name, age, birthdate, residential address, net income, PAN and others
● Must provide proof of personal documents, PAN Card, KYC documents, proof of address and proof of income or employment status
● Keep track of application status.
The bank determines the credit card purchasing and withdrawal limit at its sole discretion.
The issuer offers the add-on credit card facility to the primary applicant.
To get an instant credit card, you must apply online, but choosing a credit card for the first time is a little difficult. The following points must be considered when you are choosing a credit card for the first time:
● Check annual fees and other charges
● Check the maximum credit limit
● Check the latest offers available on the credit card
● Check the payment options available
● Check the rate of interest charged on the balance amount
● Check the cash withdrawal charges
Credit bill payments can be made with ease using multiple payment options. These include:
The first action in the case of theft or loss of your credit card is to get it blocked by contacting the bank. This prevents the risk of an unauthorized transaction.
You can use the customer care number to inform the official representatives of the loss or theft. Upon doing this, they will block the existing card and begin the procedure for issuing a new credit card.
Within the stated time frame, or they may become invalid. Thus, it is essential to carefully read through the credit card agreement and know the reward points' validity and expiry.
Once you know how to get a credit card, applying for it online is a quick process.
The free credit card apply feature allows you to get a credit card instantly and helps you earn. Here is how you can redeem your Kotak credit card rewards:
● Cashbacks- Your available reward points can be redeemed as cashbacks which can be transferred into your statement credit.
● Shopping- Reward points can be redeemed while shopping at specific stores with which the credit card issuer collaborates.
● Loyalty Programs- You can redeem your reward points through loyalty programs at hotels, restaurants and airlines.