Delight Platinum Credit Card
- Get 10% Cash-Back on Dining
Save up to Rs. 12,400 every year on Kotak Delight Platinum Credit Card
|Credit Card expenses||Savings -Year 1||Savings -Year 2 and onwards|
|10 % cash-back on Dining and Movies on a monthly spend of Rs. 6,000*||7,200*||7,200*|
|Milestone Benefit of 8 PVR Tickets on spending Rs. 1,25,000 every 6 months **||2,000**||2,000**|
|Fuel Surcharge waiver on a monthly spend of Rs. 10,000***||1200***||1200***|
|Railway Surcharge Waiver on a monthly spend of Rs. 2,000****||240****||240****|
|Total Savings in a Year||12,700||12,700|
|Joining fee# (applicable only in the 1st year)||1,999#||0|
|Net Savings in a Year after paying the Fees||8,641||10,341|
Explore more credit card options that best suit your needs.
* A maximum Cash-back of Rs. 600 including both Dining & Entertainment transactions will be given in a monthly billing cycle. Dining & Movie Transactions up to Rs. 4000 are eligible for cash-back. Cash-back for a particular billing cycle will be credited in the next month billing cycle . Cash-back is offered on transactions undertaken at only those Merchant Establishments which are classified under the "Restaurants & Entertainment" Merchant Category Code (MCC) as defined by VISA
** For calculation purpose the average PVR movie ticket price has been taken as Rs. 250.
***Fuel Surcharge waiver is applicable on all transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000. Maximum fuel surcharge waiver allowed in a calendar year is Rs. 4500.
**** Maximum railway surcharge waiver allowed in a calendar year is Rs. 500.# Joining Fees of Rs. 1999 is applicable in the 1st Year and charged one time at the beginning of the year .It is billed in the 1st statement generated after credit card set up in the 1st Year. + Annual fee of Rs. 299 is applicable from the 2nd Year onwards and charged at the beginning of the year. It is billed in the 13th statement generated after credit card set up in the 2nd Year and every 12 months thereafter.
A credit card is a transactional card that enables the holder to make purchases of goods and services or withdraw advance cash on credit.
Credit cards are a convenient tool for managing your short-term financing needs. A credit card lets you borrow certain money and repay it later in instalments.
Credit cards in India have become a popular payment method. More than half the population owns instant-approval credit cards. To get a credit card, apply online using the following steps:
● Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank’s website
● Check your credit card eligibility
● Fill out the online application form and submit it
● Track your application status online
At Kotak Mahindra Bank, it is easy to understand how to apply for a credit card.
Here are the eligibility criteria for a credit card:
● For the Royale Signature Credit card, League Platinum Credit card, Delight Platinum Credit card, Essentia Platinum Credit card, PVR Platinum Credit card, PVR Gold Credit card, and Urbane Gold Credit card primary applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 – 65 years.
● For 811 Dream different Credit card, NRI Royale Signature Credit card, the primary applicant should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 75 years.
● Must be an Indian resident
● Must be a salaried employee or self-employed (With income proof)
● Must meet the income requirement set by the bank
● Must be a resident of the serviceable locations within India