Essentia Platinum Credit Card
- 10% Savings on Departmental & Grocery Store spends
Dear Customer, we have discontinued this product for new sourcing, and same is only displayed for existing Essentia cardholders. We are sure that our large bouquet of active products with attractive features and offers will match your expectation. Thankyou for understanding.
The Kotak Essentia Platinum Credit Card is designed keeping the smart shopper in mind. With this Credit Card, you earn Savings Points on all your essential purchases, and these can be redeemed whenever you want on all the special things you want to buy or experience.
10% Savings on Departmental & Grocery Store spends
More Savings! A World of Offers
Priority Attend- KASSIST
Your Add-on Card will have all the benefits that you enjoy on your Card
Check your eligibility for the Essentia Platinum Credit Card.
Explore more credit card options that best suit your needs.
For milestone benefits, all transactions settled during milestone period will be considered. Example- Milestone period is 1st Jan 2021 to 30th June 2021, then the transactions settled till 30th June 2021 will be considered for milestone benefits”. Any transaction settled after 30th June 2021 will be considered in next milestone period.
Disclaimer: Dear Customer, we have discontinued this product for new sourcing, and same is only displayed for existing Essentia cardholders. We are sure that our large bouquet of active products with attractive features and offers will match your expectation. Thankyou for understanding.
A credit card is a transactional card that enables the holder to make purchases of goods and services or withdraw advance cash on credit.
Credit cards are a convenient tool for managing your short-term financing needs. A credit card lets you borrow certain money and repay it later in instalments.
Credit cards in India have become a popular payment method. More than half the population owns instant-approval credit cards. To get a credit card, apply online using the following steps:
● Visit Kotak Mahindra Bank’s website
● Check your credit card eligibility
● Fill out the online application form and submit it
● Track your application status online
At Kotak Mahindra Bank, it is easy to understand how to apply for a credit card.
Here are the eligibility criteria for a credit card:
● For the Royale Signature Credit card, League Platinum Credit card, Delight Platinum Credit card, Essentia Platinum Credit card, PVR Platinum Credit card, PVR Gold Credit card, and Urbane Gold Credit card primary applicant must be in the age bracket of 21 – 65 years.
● For 811 Dream different Credit card, NRI Royale Signature Credit card, the primary applicant should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 75 years.
● Must be an Indian resident
● Must be a salaried employee or self-employed (With income proof)
● Must meet the income requirement set by the bank
● Must be a resident of the serviceable locations within India
Joining Fee: INR 1,999|Annual Fee: INR 299
Leave a Comment
Comment sent to Admin for review.
Comment was not posted due to some error